What are your support hours?
Monday-Friday 10am-5pm EST. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do you ship?
We currently ship internationally to a select few countries. If you'd like your country added to the list, please contact us.
How do I change or cancel my order?
We fill and send your order as quickly as possible, which may limit our ability to add items to your order or prevent a package from shipping. Please reach out to us if you have a specific request, and we’ll do our best to help you out! Email us at email@example.com from 10am-5 pm EST.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
We partner with the USPS and UPS to get your products to you quickly. That typically takes about 5 business days from when you order. You can always track it by looking at the Shipping Confirmation email that we send as soon as your order ships. If you're having trouble receiving or finding your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org from 10am-5 pm EST, Monday to Friday.
I haven’t received my package, but the tracking information says it arrived. What should I do?
Most packages shipped with our economy option are delivered by your local postal worker. We've found that sometimes the package is either held up at your local post office, in the building, or with a neighbor. Please take a look around and let us know if you find it. If you haven’t located your order, just email us at email@example.com from 10am-5pm EST, Monday through Friday, and we’ll take care of you.
What is your return policy?
Our products are fresh and made-to-order so we don’t accept returns. If our product arrives damaged or defective, we will exchange the product. Please email us within 2 business days of receipt of items, with photos, to undertake any exchanges.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards and paypal.
Where are your bath bombs made?
Our bath bombs are handmade in the USA.
How do I use a bath bomb?
1) Scrub-a-dub dub your tub! Sounds obvious but, you'd be surprised. The bath bomb residue will stick to soap scum, so unless you want your bathtub looking like a crime scene, we suggest you clean your tub prior to bathing.
Do you donate any profits to charitable organizations?
Yes, 10% from every purchase is donated to the BEAM Collective, a Non-profit collective of advocates, yoga teachers, artists, therapists, lawyers, religious leaders, teachers, psychologists and activists committed to the emotional/mental health and healing of Black communities.
Do you test on animals?
No, we do not test on animals.
Are you ingredients safe?
Yes! Our ingredients are 100% Vegan. Cruelty Free. No Parabens. No Phthalates. Non-toxic. We use only the highest quality of skin safe synthetic oil blends. The glitter you see on our bath bombs is biodegradable and made out of plant-based film (cellulose).
What is in your skin safe fragrance? Our skin safe fragrances are made out of synthetic oil blends. We use these because:
1. They are often more hypoallergenic. Naturals often have 100's-1000's of organic compounds and each has a chance of causing a reaction. Synthetics on average contain 5-20 scent compounds of a material, and therefore the risk of allergic reaction is much lower.
2. It prevents animal cruelty. Musk, Ambergris, and Civet come from animals. We use synthetic versions of these ingredients to prevent animal cruelty.
3. It is more sustainable for the planet. For example, sandalwood forests in India were ravaged over 20 years ago. The industry has enforced regulations that no sandalwood oil be harvested from India to let the forests repopulate.
4. We are able to create more complex scents.